Wow, I knew it had been a while since I updated this site but I hadn’t realised just how long it had been.
Life’s been difficult since I shared my 3rd article for the year with you but I’m starting to get caught up. Below is the list of articles you may have missed. A mix of art articles and my regular articles. I hope they inspire you as you journey through 2022.
- Dedicated to Yoley The older you get the higher the probability your friends will end their time on earth. How have you handled deaths in your life? Have the ones who have lived a longer life been easier to accept?
- Would Jesus ban guns? After the banning of guns narrative was again pushed in the media after the tragic loss of lives in Texas recently, I wondered if Jesus walked among us today as he did over 2000 years ago, what would be his stance on the issue.
- Art work – Uncle Andy and the insomnia bunnies How many unfinished projects do you have in your life? How do you talk to yourself about them?
- Have you ever known a love like this? For Australians the month of April this year was back to back weekends of Easter and Anzac day. Both times when we remember the sacrifices others have made for us.
- Nothing lasts forever Nothing lasts forever here on earth. I know many who are feeling weary after the last 2 years. Autumn is a good time to remember just as the seasons change with the weather. The climate of the world we live in is also forever changing.
- A different perspective I dug into the archives to bring you this one. All the way back to 2014 when I attended a friends wedding. This was shot after the ceremony I was low to the ground shooting the rose petals on the rocks and I looked up and saw this.
- Hugs save lives “I have learned that there is more power in a good strong hug than in a thousand meaningful words.” Ann Hood
- A drought photograph As I’ve seen the flood photos from NSW and QLD recently, this photograph I shot years ago as part of my Journeys II photo series has been on my mind.
More coming soon ..